Thursday, December 29, 2011

OPI: Stranger Tides (Pirate of the Caribbean Collection)



Hi everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful holiday! I had a great Christmas with my family and they all spoiled me with the most amazing presents.  I am so grateful to have such amazing people in my life! I hope you all have amazing people in your lives to share the holidays with.

Today I have a color to share from OPI's Pirates of the Caribbean collection. I know this is an older collection but too bad! I love this collection and just got it a few months ago so I am going to share it ;-)

This is Stranger Tides which is a gorgeous dirty sea foam green creme. It's just the perfect green. This is my all time favorite color in general, not just in nail polish. (I actually favor purple nail polish more than green even though I favor green in everything else).  I just adore the color of this polish and I think that while many brands seem to have put out a color like this this year this one is at the top of my list.

The formula is perfection! It's a rich creme that just glides on perfectly with no streaking or balding to be found. It's smooth and shiny at the finish and lasts forever. I never wear polish more than a few days but I rocked this one for 6 whole days with no chips and minimal tip wear. I am impressed! 


  

Beauteous right?! I love it!! What is your favorite green? Do you have this one?

Let me know in the comments what you did for the holidays! I'd love to hear!

Prim and Polished