Friday, March 15, 2013

Farewell Google Reader


Unfortunately, Google Reader, the way I prefer to follow blogs, is being retired on July 1, 2013. I follow all of my blogs through Google Reader and I am sad to hear it's going. I have read mixed reports on if that means Google Friend Connect is going too, I sure hope not!

You can import all of the blogs you follow on Google Reader into Bloglovin by going here. Check out oooh, Shinies! post on how to import your blogs here. She's got a really clear explanation which I found super helpful when doing this on my own.

There are a number of ways to follow my blog - found in my side bar. You can follow me with Bloglovin by clicking the button below:

Follow on Bloglovin


Two of my lovely readers informed me that you can also use Feedly to import Google Reader blogs you're following. Thanks to readers Kelly and Traci for the tip! 

As always, thanks for reading an following!


Prim and Polished