Friday, February 25, 2011

Kiss My Face Soaps in Multipack!

Soap Heaven
Kiss My Face Olive Bar Multipacks Big Deal! 

 







For centuries the people of the Mediterranean have recognized the benefits of Olive Oil to nourish and moisturize the skin.  Bob MacLeod and Steve Byckiewicz, founders of Kiss My Face, recognized these benefits back in the early 1980’s and began selling their first product, olive soap imported from Greece.  Today, this unique cleansing and softening bar remains as simple and pure as a soap can be.  Long lasting and made from the purest natural ingredients, the Kiss My Face Olive Oil Bar Soaps are suitable for all skin types.

For a limited time only, Kiss My Face is offering its Mediterranean miracle olive oil bar soaps in multipacks.  There are a few ways to absorb the soap suds.  Customers can buy two 4 oz bars and get two free or buy two 8 oz bars and get one free.  Either way, these bars are a clean break!     

Kiss My Face Big Deal Bar Multipacks – Key Features
  • Each bar contains 86% pure olive oil harvested from sun drenched Mediterranean olive orchards
  • Soap works to heal eczema, acne and psoriasis
  • 4 oz Multipacks are available in Olive & Aloe, Pure Olive Oil, Olive & Honey and Olive & Lavender
  • The 8 oz Multipacks are available in Olive & Chamomile, Olive & Green Tea, Olive & Lavender, Olive & Aloe and Pure Olive Oil

The Kiss My Face Olive Oil Bar Multipacks are available for $5.99 (4 oz) and $7.99 (8 oz) at KissMyFace.com.


____

I am in the process of reviewing some Kiss My Face products. Stay tuned for full reviews.

Prim and Polished