Friday, March 18, 2011

Happy (belated) St. Patrick's Day with Essie: Pretty Edgy

TGIF! I feel like my week went by super slow, that is so annoying!!! Tonight my husband and I are watching our 8 month old nephew so his mommy and daddy can have a date night. We're excited, he's such a cutie!!

Yesterday was St. Patrick's Day and I was too lazy to blog so I am going to show you my green of choice today.  I wore Essie's Pretty Edgy which is a vibrant green creme. I think Essie called it a pimento green or something like that.  I'd been wanting this one for a long time but always skipped purchasing it. I am not sure why.  While I am happy that I finally decided to drop the cash on it it's not as amazing as the internet world would have you believe, you don't need this. I feel like it's pretty close to Nina Ultra Pro's Salsa, which I own. I think this one is slightly brighter than the Nina polish but close.

Formula wise this is a good polish. I needed three coats for the level of opacity that I am comfortable with.  It's a creme finish with a high gloss finish. Even though I needed three coats I didn't have any issues with balding or streaking at all, so that's good.





So what did you wear on St. Patrick's Day? Let me know in the comments!!!!


Prim and Polished