Monday, November 15, 2010

Nina Ultra Pro: Salsa


Happy Monday readers!  I hope all is well in your neck of the woods and that you had a great weekend. My weekend was nice, hubby and I had dinner at his brother's house with my parents (LOL which sounds odd but it was nice) on Saturday. Then on Sunday we didn't do much but I snagged a nice deal at Big Lots. They had a 6 foot Christmas tree with lights for $20! Wow! I needed a bigger one, I have too many ornaments for the 4.5 footer we had. I am so excited I want to put it up NOW! 
 
My giveaway has now ended. So I just need to go through the entries and make sure you all get the amount of entries you deserve and chose a winner, so keep your eyes peeled this week for that! 

Well, on to the polish...
 
Every once in a while Sally's has some fabulous selections on clearance and this time I was lucky enough to find the exact polish I had been lusting after for weeks on the clearance table! I was so excited to get this baby for $1.99 and it was the last one! SCORE!
 
This is Nina Ultra Pro's Salsa and I guess it's a tomatillo salsa because this baby is GREEN! Bright, beautiful Crayola crayon green.  It's the perfect shade of green if you ask me. Sure it's not smoky or neon but when I think of plain ol' green this is it! 
 
This is a creme formula and it dries super shiny just the way I like it. This is the only Nina Ultra Pro polish I own (because most of the colors are frosty) but I am impressed with the formula on this. It was a great consistency and application was a breeze. I got full opacity with 2 coats and didn't have any issues with the brush or anything.  Overall this polish is a winner for me! I love it!
 
 




So, what do you think? Worth searching high and low for? I think so!!

Have you scored any awesome clearance deals lately. Spill your hauls in the comments!
Prim and Polished

0 comments: