Wednesday, May 18, 2011

On Wednesdays We Wear Pink: OPI Lucky Lucky Lavender


It's Pink Wednesday again! So why do I have a color with lavender in the name? Isn't lavender purple? Ya, well I thought so too, but folks, this is pink to me. So here it is on Wednesday breaking lavender stereotypes.

So as stated, this is  OPI's Lucky Lucky Lavender which debuted with the Hong Kong collection I believe. I won this polish from the lovely Jessica, thanks Jessica! To me there's no question that this is a pink nail polish. It's purple toned, sure, but it's totally not purple to me.  It's really a pretty shade of pink. I think this is one of the most flattering shades of pink I own. I am sure it's because it does lean a bit purple and purples are my all time favorite!

The formula on this one is great. I need two coats for maximum opacity. The polish went on smooth with no balding or streaking.  It's a fabulous creme.
 






So it's pink right? 

What are you wearing on this lovely Pink Wednesday? 
Prim and Polished