Monday, June 27, 2011

Sinful Colors: Seaweed (Adventure Island Collection)


Good morning!!! I hope everyone is doing well today. Sorry I took last week off from blogging. It's been so tough to get good photos done when I have NO SUNSHINE. The ones I have for today are okay but not the best. My apologies. When I get a beautiful sunny day I will do a swatch-a-thon! 

Today I have a gorgeous sage green from Sinful Color's Adventure Island collection to share with you. This color is literally the perfect dupe for OPI's Stranger Tides. I was shopping this weekend while wearing this and picked up Stranger Tides and it was identical so I did not even purchase it! Gotta love a $2 dupe! :-) I just love this color. Green is my favorite color and this is my favorite shade of green!

The formula is great. I had no issue with application. It was on the thick side but it didn't make it difficult to work with at all.  



If you're dying to get you hands on Stranger Tides  but can't find it or cringe at the price, head over to Rite Aid and get this baby for just $1.99 it will satisfy that craving!
Prim and Polished