Thursday, May 10, 2012

Who Loves Green? I do... I do!


Hello my friends. Sorry for my laziness this week with posting. I suck!! Today I want to show you some great army like greens! I love green so much and these two are no exception! 

The first I have is OPI's Uh Oh Roll Down the Window from the Touring America collection. The name is RIDICULOUS but the color is great! It's a really nice army green  creme and the formula is awesome. I had no issues with application and needed just two coats for full opacity.




Next is a color I have had in my collection for quite some time but didn't use until this week. What was I thinking?! This color is great! This is Sephora by OPI's Caught with my Khakis Down, again with the ridiculous names. This color is more muted and gray toned than Uh-Oh Roll Down the Window which makes it a bit more neutral to me. I love it! I am wearing it right now, it's been 3 days, and it's worn well. I do have some chipping but it's not horrible.  I used two coats for full opacity with no issues at all. 




What is your favorite army green color?!
Prim and Polished