Monday, May 14, 2012

Essie: Topless & Barefoot


Hello everyone! Happy Monday! I hope you all had a nice weekend and treated your moms' to a great Mothers' Day and Happy Mothers' Day to all of the moms who follow my blog!! I hope your kids spoiled you! I had a nice weekend. On Saturday my husband and I went for a nice long hike then later in the evening we went  for dinner at a local place everyone raves about, it was fantastic. Then yesterday I spent time with my mother for Mothers' Day, it was fun! 

Today I have a  nude to share with you that I believe came out last year, though I am just getting around to trying it out. This is Essie's Topless & Barefoot which seems to have become a blogger/youtube guru favorite over the last year.  I love nude polish and this is no exception. I'd consider this one to be Sand Tropez's pinker cousin. It's a warmer beige nude creme and less grey than Sand Tropez

This went on smooth and opaque in just two coats.  I had no issues with streaking or balding and I was happy with application.  




What do you think of this one? Need it in your life or just another run of the mill nude?  FYI: I got mine at CVS which seems to have a nice selection of Essie polishes these days.
Prim and Polished