Wednesday, June 23, 2010

China Glaze: Fall 2010 Vintage Vixen. Sneak Peek!



Yesterday I got home and saw a notice from Fed Ex on my door. I'd missed a package and I had to come pick it up. "What package?" I thought, I hadn't ordered anything. I was pleasantly surprised when I opened the package and found samples of the Fall 2010 collection from China Glaze! I am very excited to share these beauties with you but let me first remind you what we're expecting to see this fall:


CHINA GLAZE GOES RETRO GLAM FOR FALL 2010 COLLECTION

Sultry Fall Colors Entice The Fashionable Palette

Los Angeles, CA – (April 2010): For Fall 2010, the China Glaze Vintage Vixen Collection captures the vivid and saturated hues of the 1940’s with this seductively complex palette. These classic shades of the season recreate the timeless tableau of movie land mystique, perfect red pouts and steamy nights where swing was the scene!

Step out with these multi-faceted jewel tones, rich reds, titillating taupes and smoldering sands. This collection deliverers a high octane 40’s era glamour with a sophisticated edge! The 12 colors in this collection include:

  • Riveter Rouge – Deep red shimmer
  • Foxy – Burgundy frost with shimmer
  • Goin’ My Way – Brown frost with copper shimmer
  • Classic Camel – Khaki crème with gold micro glitter
  • Swing Baby – Taupe frost with silver micro glitter
  • Ingrid – “Greige” crème with copper micro glitter
  • Hey Doll – Rose frost with shimmer
  • Bogie – Plum frost with shimmer
  • First Class Ticket – Deep purple frost with shimmer
  • Midnight Mission – Navy blue frost with silver micro glitter
  • Emerald Fitzgerald – Turquoise green frost with shimmer
  • Jitterbug – Grey chrome with silver micro glitter
So here's a little sneak preview from me. I hope you enjoy! Stay tuned for swatches ASAP. My favorites in the bottle are Jitterbug, Swing Baby, Ingrid and First Class Ticket.

I did my best on the pics, it was getting ready to rain. I think they're fairly accurate though and remember this is just a sneak peek. Swatches will come soon!!




Prim and Polished



Disclosure: This collection was furnished to me by China Glaze for consideration. All reviews published on this blog are at my own discretion. Please refer to my Disclosure Policy.

13 comments:

Classic carmel, foxy and ingrid looks really nice :)

Classic Camel is the first one I swatched. IDK if you can see it in the pic but it's got some shimmer to it.

*want*
I've been lemming first class ticket, emerald fitzgerald and midnight foxy

can't wait to see some swatches :)

Lucky girl! I can't wait to see the swatches ;)

I wish CG would send me stuff to review on my blog....how fun!

So pretty! Can't wait to see them.

<--- JEALOUS!!! There are some gorgeous colors in that collection. And if you've gotten it, that means Fall is getting closer!

Thanks guys! Swatches soon! I promise!!!!!

Jen, just contact PR, you never know!!!

OMG! I can't wait to see the swatches! These colors are AMAZING looking in just the bottle! I love those surprise Fedex packages from Chg. Wish they surprised me with this collection too! I guess I am going to be shelling out some funds for this collection!

LOL I know how that is! I totally went broke with Up & Away LOL ;-)

Oh lord, I'm feeling broke already! LOL!

I can't wait to see them all!!!