Monday, June 21, 2010

Finger Paints "Watermelon Watercolor"





Happy Monday readers! I hope all is well. This week may be a big a big week for my family. My husband's older brother and his wife are expecting their first child any day now. My sister in law is due on the 21st (TODAY!!!) so we're likely to meet our first nephew sometime this week. Please keep everyone in your thoughts and wish for an easy delivery and a healthy baby!

Today I have a hot pink to share with you from Finger Paints. This is Watermelon Watercolor. Doesn't the name scream summer to you?!

Watermelon Watercolor is a classic hot pink creme. In the bottle I love it but on my nails I am not a huge fan. It's just me though, something in my skin tone doesn't get along with this color. I guess it also doesn't really go with clothes I normally wear either.

The formula on this is fantastic! I haven't had the best luck with Finger Paints but this one is great to me. It applies smoothly, isn't too thick and has nice high gloss finish. I think you'd all be impressed by the formula on this one.

Finger Paints
polishes are sold at Sally Beauty Supply. I am not sure if there's anywhere else to get them. If you know of another place let me know!


Would you rock this color for summer? I might wear it as my next pedi and see if I like it better on my toes. What are your favorite pinks? What other colors scream summer to you?!

Prim and Polished

5 comments:

I would definitely rock that color! I'm a big pink fan. My fav pinks lean more toward fushcia or raspberry, but that's pretty, too.

Oh yes!! I would so definitely rock this color this summer. I have quite a few pinks, but I don't have this one - so I may be making a trip to Sally's soon. I like to compare no matter how many shades I have of one color. Great pics.

www.levernishchocoat.blogspot.com

Megan, I love fushias too!! Sinful Colors makes a great one!!!

Audrey, isn't comparing fun. Just when you think there cannot be another unique pink, purple, blue etc. you realize there can be! It's so cool!

this is so pretty and summery! i really like finger paints. def. need to pick this one up.