Friday, June 4, 2010

Color Club "Worth the Risque"



Yesterday I went searching for the new Essie collection and while I had no luck finding that I did score a pretty sweet deal on Color Club's Worth the Risque. I got this baby for $1.05! Yup. That's all! I was excited! Nothing else exciting in the clearance bin but hey, beggars can't be choosers.


Worth the Risque is a stunning silver holo which came out, I believe, around the same time that Revvvolution did. The color is just so pretty and I wish my camera would pick up more on the rainbow it creates! Take my word for it, it is there.

This applies well with no real trouble though I did need 3 coats to even out some balding/streaking. Nothing horrible though. This particular formula dries quickly so sometimes it can build up on the rim of the bottle when applying. I just close the bottle and give it a shake and it takes care of that. I know many of you do not shake polish but I always have and don't have issues with bubbling so I will continue to do so.

Overall this is one of the better Color Club polishes I have tried. I like Color Club, they are inexpensive and have a variety of great/unique colors to choose from.






Thanks for reading. Have a wonderful weekend!!!!


Prim and Polished

4 comments:

Gorgeous! Thanks for the swatch :)

You're welcome! Glad you like it. Thanks for reading!

WOW! I have been looking for this one and have not had any luck! Great find!

Awww man Jackie I wish i knew I'd have scored one for ya!!!!