Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Essie "Red Nouveau" (Art of Spring Collection)



Hello again my lovely readers. Today I have a quick post for you - a lovely classic red!! I will work on a red comparison for you but today I am just going to feature Essie's Red Nouveau from the Art of Spring Collection.

As you know, I love classic red cremes. I think they are timeless and I personally don't find them as boring as others do. I also think they're A-Ok for most office settings which is always a plus in my book. This is a great throwback red. It's bright and pigmented and just gorgeous to look at.

The formula is great on this one. Goes on smooth, not thick and dries shiny! This is one of the best formulated colors from the collection.







Essie polishes retail for $8 and can be purchased at Essie's website, Ulta stores, and at select salons and e-tailers. So what's your favorite red? Thanks for reading, have a wonderful day!

Prim and Polished



Disclosure: "Red Nouveau" was furnished to me by Essie for consideration. All reviews published on this blog are at my own discretion. Please refer to my Disclosure Policy.


5 comments:

This looks really good on your skintone, I like it!

That's a pretty red. I'm not much for red cremes but I love deep red shimmers. My fave is ChG Vertical Rush.

Me too Bib!!!

Thanks Michelle!!!

I will have to look for that one Megan! I love deep reds too!

Geranium by essie it's SUPER gorgeous almost an orange. absolutely perfect.