Friday, September 10, 2010

Barielle Shades: Aura Angora (Style in Argyle Collection)

Happy Friday readers! I hope the week has been going well for you and that you're ready for a great weekend. My ankle is getting better but it still hurts. Boo to not paying attention while hiking.

Today I have another color from the Style in Argyle Collection by Barielle Shades. This is called Aura Angora, it's described as a "royal gold creme". It's a really rich sort of mustard yellow color that seems to be so in this season. When I first saw the promo images of this one I thought it was going to be close in color to Classic Camel by China Glaze but it's much much more flattering on me than that one turned out to be, I think it's the creme finish. I love cremes. I find this just warm enough to really work for me, it was a nice surprise!

The formula on this is wonderful, like butta baby! I love it. Since it's sort of yellow I expected it to be a thick pigmented mess like many yellows are but this one was smooth and applied without any trouble. I am really impressed with the Barielle Shades I have tried so far, I cannot believe it's taken me this long to explore the line. Oh well, better late than never right?





Thanks, as always, for reading. Have a wonderful weekend and don't hesitate to drop me a line in the comments, I love to hear from you all!

Prim and Polished

Disclosure: This collection was furnished to me by PR for consideration. All reviews published on this blog are at my own discretion.

9 comments:

It makes me think of caramel. I love it :)

This polish is so not me - I have a lot of yellow in my skin tone. But, it looks great on you!

oeh normally I`m not really into yellow/bronze/warm colors, but I really like this one!

Same here - I usually hate these but this one got me hooked!

Very interesting color! I kinda like it... its very sophisticated but edgy at the same time!

I agree Tasha it's pretty chic and totally different!