Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Fashion's Night Out with Deborah Lippmann: Press Release

Exciting news for Deborah Lippmann fans in the New York City area! I am close by and I am going to try to attend but IDK if anyone will go to the city with me. I'd be so excited to go though! Here's some information from PR:

New York Fashion Week is just around the corner. Can you believe it?! Kick off the week at Fashion’s Night Out on September 10, 2010 at Barney’s New York from 6-10 pm with fashion manicurist Deborah Lippmann.


Stop by New York City’s iconic department store on Madison Avenue (at East 59th Street) and receive personal nail consultations with Deborah Lippmann. She can help select which colors are best for your skin tone and pick out shades for any occasion. She can also provide tips and tricks on how to find the right nail shape for you and how to give yourself a professional quality manicure at home.


Her new fall colors – Bad Romance, a GaGa blackened fuchsia, and Across The Universe, a blazing blue and metallic green glam in sheerest navy – will be on display for sampling and for purchase.





Deborah Lippmann is a power player in the world of fabulous nails. An opportunity to meet with her and discuss lacquer is something you should def. jump at if you have the chance. Let me know if you're planning to go? If I make it there we can meet up. Fingers crossed I can find someone to go with last minute!

Prim and Polished


All information and images were provided directly from a PR source.

2 comments:

That would be AWESOME!!! Nobody of great importance comes to New Mexico.

Awwww :( NYC is a 90 minute train ride for me so I am lucky in that regard!