Friday, September 17, 2010

Barielle Shades: Tight Knit

Happy Friday! I hope you're all doing well. Today I want to show you another beauty from the Barielle Shades Style in Argyle collection called Tight Knit.

Tight Knit is described as "a purple brown creme" and I think that is an accurate color description. The reason I love this color so much is because it's brown but sort of mauve so it's really cool to look at and matches everything. I love it.

The formula, like the others in this collection is fantastic. I am so impressed with the polishes in this collection. They apply so simply with no mess and have fantastic shine to them. A++ in my book!





Gorgeous or what? I love it.

Don't forget to enter my giveaway before October 1st.

Prim and Polished

Disclosure: This collection was furnished to me by PR for consideration. All reviews published on this blog are at my own discretion.


3 comments:

this is way cute on you! it's a bit pinker than i originally thought it was, i like!

Thanks Kellie! I love this one. I think the pink tone makes it so versatile!

Really love that one too, pretty colour :D