Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Claire's Mood Color Changing Polish in Excited/Bored

Hi everyone! I hope this post finds you well. Today I wanted to share a Claire's Mood polish I bought a few weeks ago with you all. This is the Excited/Bored combination. It's a really pretty light coral/dark coral combo. I love the "funky french" effect these colors give. I find that the best time to see it is when you're in temperature controlled places like the car with the A/C on. When this color is cold it is the darker color and when this color is hot it is the lighter color.

The formula is okay. The color changing quality seems to be more prevalent when you use less coats but I needed to do 3 coats because it was very streaky. So that's annoying. This particular color did not wear well, it was chipped within one day of applying which stinks. The color is really cool though.





What do you think of these color changing polishes? I wish they would make one that looks like a traditional french mani. Wouldn't that be cool?

These are available at Claire's Boutiques for $5 each. They are usually Buy One Get One 1/2 Off which makes them $3.75 each. Not bad at all. Do you have any? Which are your favorites?

Prim and Polished

6 comments:

I have the purple/pink mood polish - I love it but it chips so fast!! I want the blue/light blue, but am on a no-buy right now. :(

I have that one too. I agree, these are gorgeous but chip too soon which is such a bummer!

AHHH I want those polishes so bad, but people are selling them for at least USD$10 on ebay, not including shipping. Would you be open to doing a swap with me?

Hi Cheryl. What country are you in? How will shipping be? If shipping isn't too hefty I'd he happy to set up a little swap with you $10 US is way too much, that's not right!

I live in Singapore, I'm not sure how much shipping will cost from you to me, I suppose you're in the US, so should be that much (I think?). I was reading your "About Me" section in your blog, and just wanted to let you know I'm a law student right now, and I think it's so cool to meet a lawyer cum nail polisher!