Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Deborah Lippmann Emmy Nails

It's always fun to see what colors celebs are rocking on the red carpet and this year at the Emmy awards celebrity manicurist Deborah Lippman was responsible for two of the hottest manicures on the red carpet.


Presenter January Jones wore Dark Side Of The Moon, an absolutely aubergine shade, in an almond shape. “To achieve the almond nail, file away the sides to create a tapered shape—just like an almond,” Lippmann instructs. “The idea is to create an elegant, elongated shape, not a severe point.”




Lea Michele wore one of Deborah’s newest shades from the All That Jazz set called Lady Sings The Blues, a silver-sparkled navy blue.






Both of these colors are simply gorgeous. I cannot wait to get my hands on and Lady Sings the Blues and Darkside of the Moon is the perfect color for fall.

Prim and Polished

All images and information were provided directly by PR. I am committed to sharing true and accurate information with my readers. I only post direct from the source to avoid rumors.

3 comments:

Aren't they!? Everytime Lippmann creates something new I get so excited. These are beautiful!

I'm really digging Dark Side of the Moon!