Tuesday, October 25, 2011

OPI: My Private Jet


Good morning! I hope you're all having a great week! Today I wanted to share one of OPI's most notorious nail polishes; My Private Jet. There are several versions of this beauty floating around, including a fantastic holo one. Unfortunately I have the "boring" version of this but I happen to think it's gorgeous in its own right so it's a-ok with me.

My version of My Private Jet is a deep espresso color with white/gray speckles throughout. It's not a glitter at all, just specks. It reminds me of the cappuccino Jelly Belly Jelly Bean:
 



Similar right? I don't think my photos do this justice because it really is pretty on the nails. It has a great shiny finish and looks so chic!

I found the formula to be easy to work with and used two coats for the opacity shown. I had no streaking issues and I think the consistency of the lacquer was just right; not too thick and not too thin.




So what do you think of this one? Sure, it's not the holo version but I think it's still pretty and I love having it in my collection.