Tuesday, December 21, 2010

China Glaze: Phat Santa and Nicole by OPI: Spark my Mistletoe



 Hi everyone! Geez, I feel like Christmas just snuck up on me. It's almost here! What are you doing to prepare? I am all done shopping and wrapping, which is a relief and now I am just mentally preparing myself to make this French Toast Casserole for the first time for brunch on Sunday. I think it sounds so good and it's perfect for a brunch dessert like item. I will let you know if it's a success.

Here's another simple holiday manicure featuring two colors from two different company's holiday collections.

First I did two coats of China Glaze's Phat Santa which is from the Tis the Season to be Naughty and Nice collection.  It's a gorgeous blue based creme red. I adore it. It glides on perfectly and is amazing on its own:


To make things more festive for the holiday I added two coats of Nicole by OPI's Spark my Mistletoe. This is such a fun color. I love it. It's glitter suspended in a clear base so I think it's best to be used as a top coat. This is red and silver microglitter and silver almost holo hex glitter. It's so fun and festive. I had no problems with application though I did have to move the hex glitter around a bit to make sure I got some! It's the best part of this polish in my opinion.


So what do you think of this holiday manicure? Festive or not so much? Did you pick up either color?
Prim and Polished
Disclosure: These polishes were sent by PR for review. All reviews are done at my discretion and are 100% honest.   Please refer to my disclosure policy above for more information.