Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Pink Wednesday: Gosh: Light Rose


On Wednesdays we wear pink and this Wednesday I am wearing Light Rose  by Gosh. A wonderful friend of mine, Alexis, who lives in Canada kindly sent me a holiday package of Gosh polishes since I can't buy them anywhere here in the United States. Thanks Lex!!!

This is my first Gosh polish and I have to say, I really like it! The color of this is a very light, almost white pink color. It's a really nice clean and professional color to wear. A nice pallet cleanser if you will.

I used three coats for maximum opacity but I do think you could get away with just two. I used three just because there was a very slight visible nail line. In all honestly though I am just a freak about nail lines LOL.  I had no issues with application it actually went on so easily and evenly.  I put this on on Sunday night and I am still wearing it and it hasn't chipped at all and I have almost no tip wear either. I am impressed with the wear.




Do you have access to Gosh nail polishes where you live? What do you think of them? What are some of your favorite Gosh colors?