Sunday, January 15, 2012

San Francisco 49ers Nail Polish

The San Francisco 49ers got the win over the Saints yesterday so what better time to show off my 49ers nail polish? My husband Steve has been a 49ers fan since he was a small child and this Christmas he got me the official San Fran nail polish! You can purchase this polish for on the NFL Store and it's $14.99 for TWO, which I think is a great price point.  These polishes are the official team colors which is so much fun!

The 49ers set comes with two polishes, an awesome metallic gold and a shimmery crimson. Both polishes are great quality and went on perfectly. The gold was nearly opaque in one coat but I used two for good measure. The crimson was an awesome finish, it was sort of jelly but not as sheer.  I used two coats for full opacity and it had a really high shine finish. The crimson has some microshimmer which is really pretty in the light. 

If you're into football I suggest picking up your favorite teams colors. I think it's so cool that they sell these and they make a great gift for any major fans in your life. I plan on sporting these next week when the Niners take on the Giants (ew). Maybe I will even try my hand at some "SF" nail art. We shall see.








What is your favorite football team? Who do you want to see in the Super Bowl? If you're not into football which team has your favorite colors? 

Prim and Polished