Friday, June 29, 2012

Sensational Removal


Hi everyone! Today I want to talk about how I removed my Sensationail manicure. I am so annoyed right now because ALL WEEK I have been trying to get the video I took of the process off of my iphone and I have been unable to do it. I tried emailing it, uploading it right to YouTube, uploading it to facebook, plugging the phone in and downloading it, nothing worked! I am so sorry. I will try to explain the process the best I can.

Removal was not as bad as I was expecting. Reading other reviews made me DREAD the removal process but honestly with some patience it was not too bad.  Here's what I did:

First I buffed off all of the shine with the file included in the kit. Then I used the glitter polish removal method and soaked cotton rounds in acetone and place them on my nails and wrapped them in foil. I let my nails soak for 15 minutes and then removed the foil/cotton. Once I removed the cotton/foil (which was on the VIDEO I can't show) it didn't look like the polish was going to budge. However, all I needed to do was take the manicure stick, provided in the kit, and scrape the polish off. The polish then flaked off, like dust. On spots that were harder to remove I simply used the nail file to buff it off.

While removal wasn't difficult I do feel like my nails were majorly dehydrated. I went a little overboard cutting them down after because they got really long over those 9 days, so the last photo of my shorter nails is not all the fault of Sensationail, I simply went a little crazy getting them shorter. They were not severely weakened from the maincure but they were dry and had virtually no shine.

Honestly it wasn't difficult to remove. Time consuming, yes, but difficult, no. I really wish I could get this video on here to show you because it came out good, but I cannot get the thing off of my phone!






Please let me know if you have any questions in the comments and I would be happy to explain the removal further!!! Have a great day!!!

Prim and Polished