Friday, September 3, 2010

Barielle Shades: Cashmere of Loose Me (Style in Argyle Collection)

Hi Everyone!! I hope you're all ready to have a nice long weekend. Do other countries have Labor Day? I never thought of that. Let me know. This weekend we have a picnic at one of Steve's co-worker's house and a on Sunday we're celebrating my sister-in-law's 30th Birthday. Should be a nice weekend.

Today I wanted to share a color from the Barielle Style in Argyle Collection called Cashmere or Loose Me. This is a "soft brown with copper pearl" and it's really pretty. The pearl is very very subtle, almost hard to see, not sure if you'll pick up on it in the photos but try clicking to enlarge the image to see it closer. I think the pearl is a great addition and I like its subtlety. The base color sort of reminds me of melted milk chocolate. I think this is a nice color for the fall it's nice and rich.

This is my first time using Barielle and I must say I am impressed. This went on like butter. It was so easy to work with, super high quality. I adore it. I am psyched to use the rest of the collection because this one applied so nicely.



Barielle can be found here and polishes retail for $8.00 a piece and are Buy 2 get one free. Not a bad offer at all.

What do you think of this color? Work for you? Do you plan on getting any of new shades from the new Argyle collection? What are your favorite Barielle Shades? Let me know what I must have!

Prim and Polished

Disclosure: This collection was furnished to me by PR for consideration. All reviews published on this blog are at my own discretion.


4 comments:

I have never tried Barielle, but if it applies as well as you say, I'm all in! I need to check into getting some- that color is gorgeous with your skintone.

Sasha I was very impressed. Keep your eyes peeled this week for the rest of this collection as I try them and we'll see if this was a particularly good bottle or if the formula is standard for the brand. I am excited to try the rest and I hope they're all as wonderful!