Friday, September 24, 2010

Milani: Bare to Wear

Happy Friday readers! I hope you're all ready for a great weekend. This weekend my husband and I are going to a Yankees/Red Sox game and then on Sunday it's our nephew/godson's Christening. So we have a busy weekend planned. I am excited.

Today I want to share one of my favorite new Milani colors. This is Bare to Wear which came out recently with a collection of several other nudes. This one is a gorgeous gray with, call me crazy, a little bit of a pinkish/purple tint. I really enjoy this color. It's so pretty and shiny! Can you see how this is sort of lavender-y? I just love colors that have a sort of dual look to them. It's a creme so it has no shimmer or frost. I love cremes!

This formula is wonderful. Milani's polishes have gotten better over the years, I am quite impressed with this. It went on smoothly, it was opaque in just two coats and it has a great high shine to it. I love it!



So what do you think? Are you a fan of this color? I love it. I purchased this and Teddy Bare from CVS for $4.95 each. This week they were BOGO 50% off, so if you run there before Sunday you can get the same deal.
Prim and Polished

10 comments:

Hmmm IDK. I think it's a bit too nude for my taste. The application is perfect though. It looks like it was a good polish to work with.

I can see that. It is quite nude. I love it for work though because the gray tone adds interest so it's no as boring as a sheer pink or something! It was wonderful to work with I was quite happy!

Ummm too nude to for my taste, it looks like barbie fingers.
But you lackered good my compliments

I have BTW and TB and love both of them! I thought it was gonna be too cool-toned on me, but it's quite nice. I love it as an alternative from the usual run of the mill nudes.

Glad you like them! I agree, they have a little something special!

Bare to Wear looks so nice on your nails... Of all of in this collex this one alluded me the most but I got my paws on :) So glad I did, too!

Oh I like this! I usually try and wear nude colors to work, and I like that this one has a little character to it...it reminds me of Essie Body Language. I am definitely going to be trying this soon!

Thanks! I agree, it's gorgeous. Thanks for reading!

I will have to check out Essie Body Language!