Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Color Club: Pretty in Platinum

Happy Wednesday all! I hope you're all having a good week. It's been rainy here but it looks like today will be a nice sunny day so I am excited.

Today I have a color from the Color Club Untamed Luxury collection; this is Pretty in Platinum and it's from the Indulgence line. It's a really light silver which leans white on me. In my opinion it's not quite a creme but it's not a shimmer, it's an interesting finish I cannot describe.

The formula on this was nice. I didn't have any application problems and I feel like it went on smoothly. My one issue with it is I had major tip wear. I am not sure if it's the polish or if my Seche Vite shrunk on me so I can't say for sure which was the issue. If you enlarge the photos though you will see that there is lots of tip wear and these photos were taken after 1/2 day of wear.



Overall I'd say this one is not bad. It's not my favorite color in the bunch but the formula was okay and the finish was interesting and unique.

Have you tried Pretty in Platinum? What are your thoughts on this polish? Let me know in the comments, I love to hear from you all.

Prim and Polished

Disclosure: This collection was furnished to be by PR for consideration. All opinions are honest and my own.

1 comments:

I really like your blog, as I am a nail polish LOVER myself! I am following you on Bloglovin!

Check me out here:
www.IceCreemDreem.com
xx