Monday, September 27, 2010

Rimmel: Climax

Happy Monday everyone! I hope you all had a good weekend, I did! On Saturday my husband and I went to Yankee game with our great friends Sarah & Pat. We had a great time! On Sunday we had our Godson's Christening. He was so good and cute as always!

Today I wanted to share a random color from Rimmel with you. This is Rimmel London's Climax. It's a really pretty lilac purple duochrome. It flashes pink and purple which is really pretty. I am usually not a fan of frosty/duochrome type colors but this one is really pretty. I love love love purples so that's probably why.

The formula on this is wonderful. I really think Rimmel is an underrated brand. All of the polishes I have tried from this brand have been amazing. I love the brush, it's flat and sort of tapered at the end, makes for perfect application. I just love it.

The best part? This was $2.99 or something ridiculously cheap like that! And I had a coupon from Redplum for $1 off so it was so inexpensive. Cannot beat that! You can get these at most drugstores, I got mine at Walmart.





Prim and Polished

11 comments:

this is so cute! I love rimmel polishes <3

I love this one. It's purple (score 1) and is a little different than the usual purple (score 2). Oh, and the price isn't bad because it's a Rimmel (score 3).

It's rather good. Almost like the legendary Scrangie. It certainly scores highly.

I am glad I am not the only one who thinks this one is gorgeous! It's a winner for sure!

Thanks for reading everyone!

So pretty! I have this in my untrieds, I need to break it out. I gave this away in one of my giveaways before too. I completely agree with you about Rimmel, I've had nothing but good experiences with their polishes!

Thanks girls!

Def. break this one out Jana, you'll love it!

I love that color!! I have to agree with you -- I have two Rimmel polishes that I absolutely ADORE and always love their colors when I see them. Come to think of it, I really should increase my Rimmel collection!

This comment has been removed by the author.

I just did that myself. I ordered 8 Rimmel polishes on ebay. I got such a great deal!