Sunday, October 3, 2010

nubar: Finest Silks


Hello there readers. Hope you're getting your fill of football today. I love Sundays. I just wanted to quickly share the latest press release from nubar. I received this in my inbox yesterday and was very excited to see this collection. I know we have seen a ton of browns/taupes this fall but I love them all so this collection is A-OK with me. See the press release below:





Traveling the Silk Road for inspiration, nubar introduces Finest Silks, a collection of eight luxuriously silky shades which provide complete coverage in two coats. Effortlessly feminine with a thoroughly modern palette, these lovely new shades flatter every finger and lend themselves to the fluid, graceful silhouettes see on runways around the world.

Just as women love the shine and drape of silk, the love the sophistication of a classic nail polish. The shades of Finest Silks collection range to be universally appealing and beautiful on every woman.

Always free of formaldehyde, phthalate and toluene, the nail lacquers in Finest Silks offer seven dreamy cremes and one luminous frost.

nubar nail lacquers feature an ergonomically designed cap and a 299 bristle brush built for comfort and performance.


NS280: Organza - an intense pearl white
NA281: Taffeta - a pale peachy brown
NS282: Marabout - a deep muted brown
NS283: Pekin - a rich dark red
NS284: Chiffon - a muted brown
NS285: Moire- a light reddish brown
NS286: Charmeuse - a neutral blush
NS287: Sateen - a deep vivid red


These babies will be available on October 15 on bynubar.com and retail for $7.49 each. Any must haves for you?

Prim and Polished



All information and photos were provided directly by the company's PR contact.

2 comments:

Taupe, taupe and more taupe!

I love the abundance of taupes! I don't know if any will be must-haves yet, though; I'll need to see swatches first. :)