Wednesday, October 6, 2010

SpaRitual: Sage

Hi everyone! Sorry it's been a slow week in terms of swatches but I am a little behind on photos and of course it hasn't been sunny here in about a week. It's impossible to take good photos in this lighting so I am in a tough spot. These photos are ok, not the best, but it's the best I could do in the lighting.

This is SpaRitual Sage. It's a gorgeous creme taupe. I am not sure why it's called sage because it's not green but it's a really pretty color nonetheless. I can't get enough taupe. IDK what it is but it's just one of those colors I adore.

The formula on this is fantastic. This is the first polish I have tried by SpaRitual and I am impressed. It glided on perfectly, no streaks. It's not too thick, not too thin, it's just right. I really really liked it. I can't wait to try more from this line.

I apologize for the quality of these photos. Like I said, we haven't seen a sunny day here in about a week. Also my cuticles are super dry in this photo and for that I apologize also. Better than nothing but not the quality I would like to share with the world. Sorry all!




What are your favorite SpaRitual colors? I would love some reccommendations. I love cremes best! How about you?

Prim and Polished


Disclosure: This polish was provided by PR for consideration. Please refer to my Disclosure Policy.

7 comments:

Ooh I like this one. Looks good on you.

Thanks! I cannot get enough taupe! I really need some sunshine here though and to fix these cuticles LOL

Very pretty!!! How do you think it compares to Chanel Particuliere? I also agree we need more sun and less Comcast problems.

LOL YES!!! Booo to Comcast.

I am not sure how it measures up to Particuliere because I haven't tried it. Though in the photos I have seen it does look pretty close. I will do a taupe comparison soon so you can see how it measures up to what I do have but for reference it's much lighter than YDKJ so it's def pretty close to the Chanel I bet.

Very pretty! I haven't tried any SpaRituals, but they seem to have a lot of nice colors.

I like this one! This seems like the perfect taupe! I have never heard of this line before but I can't wait to try it...where did you buy it?