Saturday, November 26, 2011

Office Polish-tics


Hi everyone!!! I hope all of you here in the US had a fantastic Thanksgiving, mine was awesome and the best part? No work until Tuesday!! 

I thought I'd do something a little different today. At work this week I noticed some of the girls rocking some fun nails designs so I asked them if I could photograph them for the blog. They were good sports so I have two looks to share with you today.  Both girls have their nails done at a salon. Maria has gel and Raquel acrylic.  

First up are Maria's nails. Maria is a part time file clerk at my office. She's 19 and has a fun mod style.  is I wish I had the skill to re-create this look because I was drooling over her nails all week. I love this look and I think it looks so cute on her little itty-bitty nails. So jealous of those of you with teeny tiny fingers!!! 


Next up is Raquel: Raquel is a paralegal in my office. She doesn't work for me, she works for one of the other attorney's in the office.  Raquel's nails are really cute too and completely fit her style. Raquel is tall, thin and rocks a lot of black; nails scream Raquel to me! She always has fun bold designs on her nails.


So which nails suit your style more? Would you rock either of these looks? 

Thanks to Raquel and Maria for letting me feature your looks! Let me know if you would like to see me feature office nail looks more often!
Prim and Polished