Wednesday, November 9, 2011

On Wednesdays We Wear Pink: OPI: Steady as She Rose



Good morning lacquer lovers! It's another Pink Wednesday which I always seem to miss but today I had some pink photos ready to go for you! 


This is OPI's Steady as She Rose from the Pirate's of the Caribbean Collection that came out last spring.  It's a light almost whitened pastel pink creme.  In certain lighting this reads almost completely white. In theory I always like these colors, in reality they never work for me. I am not a huge fan of the color on this one. I feel like it deadens my hands. I don't know how else to explain it, like it sucks the life out of my skin or something.  


The formula was good tough. I didn't have any application issues and it was fully opaque in just two coats.  At least it has a shiny  finish which sort of takes away the drab dead feeling of it but not enough for me to put in on my favorites list. Oh well!







So, do colors like this work for you?
Prim and Polished