Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Pure Ice "Platinum"



Hi readers! Today I have a cheap but good one for you. Pure Ice is a really great brand sold at Walmart for just $2 a bottle. I have had good luck with Pure Ice polishes, I find them to be really high quality for the price.

This is Pure Ice "Platinum" which is a silvery/white/pearl frost polish. Color wise I have to say this is more silver on my nails than it appears in the bottle. I thought that this was going to be more of a white frost but it's pretty silver which was sort of a bummer.

The formula on this was easy to work with and opaque in just 2 coats. I am always impressed with the formula of this brand. I am not huge on frost formulas but every once in a while I wear one. I don't like the streaks that are inevitable with frost but this was bearable.



What's your favorite color from Pure Ice?


Prim and Polished


3 comments:

I always see these at Walmart and still have never gotten one. I will have to look a little more at them next time I go.

so prettyyy!!!! Have you tried layering it? Or is it opaque enough to wear itself?

~Nailstah (nailstah.blogspot.com)

Taki - there are so many great ones!! Just watch the glitters, they look pigmented but they are more like top coats.

Annie- I didn't layer it yet but I bet it'd look great under Essie Carnival. It's deff opaque enough on it's own. 2 coats no VNL. :-)