Thursday, July 8, 2010

China Glaze Fall 2010 Vintage Vixen: "Bogie"



Hello there polish addicts!!! Today I have another fall color from China Glaze. It's been HOT here... over 100 degrees with really really high humidity so though it's been sunny it's been hazy so the photos were incredibly frustrating to take. The most accurate photo is probably the one on the right here of the label. I am so sorry I was unable to capture the purple-ness of the color. Purples are awful. Though this is a plum, not a true purple, it still gave me trouble. Apologies.

Bogie is a "plum frost with shimmer". The color is so pretty. It's def a plum but you'll see on me it leans a teeny bit burgundy - I guess my skin tone picks up on red undertones. This is a really nice color. Kind of dark and vampy. Perfect for fall. I really do love it. I didn't think I'd like it but once I put it on it was LOVE!

The formula, like the others in this collection is quite nice. I am really impressed with these frost/shimmers because I usually, like many of you, hate them! This goes on smoothly, no brush marks. Nice to see China Glaze up-ing the ante on frosts.

So check out the photos. Again, sorry for the crap pics, it's been so muggy out!!!!
So ya, I am pretty annoyed with the quality of these pics. Sorry peeps!!! But what do you think of this color? Something you'd wear?

Prim and Polished


Disclosure: This collection was furnished to me by China Glaze for consideration. All reviews published on this blog are at my own discretion. Please refer to my Disclosure Policy.

2 comments:

Ooooow, I gotta have this shade! I love it! Can't wait to have it on my nails! Your nails are very nice! <3<3<3

Hey, have you joined my Essence Eclipse giveaway yet? If not here's a link:
http://tianasplace.blogspot.com/2010/07/giveaway.html

Thanks Tiana! And thanks for linking your blog, I love it!! Adding you to my blogroll now!