Friday, July 16, 2010

French Manicure - Gina Style

Hiya!!! I was in a boring mood so I did a simple french mani using Orly's White Tips for my tip color. I didn't use a color on my natural nail I just did two coats of the Dermelect Launchpad, did two coats of the White Tips on the tips and topped it all off with Seche Vite topcoat. I think they came out pretty good for having free handed the tips so I thought I'd share.

I have been less successful with the Ruffian style manicure. Tried it twice and FAILED. Any tips?


Let me know how you think my French came out. Thanks for reading - have a wonderful weekend.









Prim and Polished

10 comments:

Did you do this freehand? It looks good!

That's great for freehand! What's ruffian style?

Yup, I did it free hand. This hand looks better than the other but the other came out pretty good for using my left hand to do it. I love how it came out.

Ruffian is sort of a reverse french:
http://www.nailjunkie.com/ruffian-manicure-china-glaze-2030-color-club-where%E2%80%99s-the-soiree/

It looks so cool!


Thanks for reading ladies!

nothing better than a fresh bright white french mani! =)

I haven't tried ruffian, I can barely do a decent freehand regular french haha! This looks good for freehand Gina!

Thanks!!!! Ugh the Ruffian looks so easy but it's SOOOO HARD!!!!! :(

For Ruffian I've had more success with following Lacquerized's way of going about it -

www.lacquerized.com - and search the how to's.

Your frenchie is utterly lovely!

Thanks! I will check out the link and try it ASAP~!

You did a great job - and I can't even tell you did it freehand! I haven't tried a Ruffian yet, but I really want to, especially now that I have a matte top coat.