Thursday, January 13, 2011

Color Club: Soft as Cashmere






Hi everyone, I hope you're all doing well. Today I want to share a great taupe neutral color from Color Club called Soft as Cashmere. This shade is gorgeous and I got a ton of compliments on it while wearing it last week.  I love when people notice my nails LOL. I love mushroom-y shades. A woman at Rite Aid said "I love your nails, they look like concrete" LOL which of course I took as a compliment.

This color is a creme finish and application was a breeze. It was opaque in two coats and had a really nice shiny finish. I found it also wore quite long without chipping which is a plus when you're on the go and too lazy to polish. I really love this one. 







So what do you think? Do you love it as much as I do? What are your favorite mushroom-y taupe colors. I can't get enough of them so let me know which ones I should acquire!
Prim and Polished
Disclosure: This product was sent by PR for consideration. All reviews are done at my discretion and are 100% honest. Please refer to my disclosure policy above for more information.