Wednesday, January 19, 2011

SPARITUAL: Health, Wealth, Happiness



Good morning everyone! I hope you're all having a great week, it's 1/2 over so hang in there if not.


Today I wanted to share a polish from SpaRitual, this color is called Health, Wealth, Happiness which is part of their Imagine collection.  Health, Wealth, Happiness is a gorgeous blue/purple duo chrome. Photos simply do not do it justice. In some lights it is a rich shade between royal and navy blue and it other lights is a deep royal purple. The duo chrome is just gorgeous and done right. 

Application was slightly above average but it did take 3 coats for maximum opacity. I didn't have any issues with brush strokes which always makes me so happy when working with a shimmer/frost type color. I have said it before but I will say it again, nail polish brands are really stepping it up when it comes to this finish, they've come a long way; which is why it is so disappointing when we do come across a frost with massive brush strokes. 





Honestly this color is one you really need to see in person. It's stunning, it really is. Sometimes, no matter how hard we try, we just cannot capture a color's true beauty in a photograph.  This is one of those times.

SpaRitual can be difficult to come across, it is typically found at spas, hence the name I guess. But if you can find some of their polishes I think you should pick one or two up because their good quality.  

So what do you think? 
Prim and Polished