Monday, January 3, 2011

Sephora by OPI: 212 Sephora

Happy New Year everyone! I hope 2011 began on the right note for you and I wish you all the luck and happiness in the world this year! Sorry for the lack of posts, it was a busy holiday  season for me.  On New Years Day my husband and I visited his brother and his family. I wanted to share some photos of my adorable nephew P.J. He's our first nephew and we're his Godparents so he's really special to us and too cute!!!


Here's my husband Steve and P.J. How cute is he (both of them LOL)? 

Here I am with P.J. :-)

Cute right!? He's growing so fast! He's 5 and 1/2 months old now. Time flies! On to the New Years polish:

I decided to wear the Sephora by OPI polish is 212 Sephora. I have been wanting this color forever and I finally picked it up earlier in December. It's a really dark brown color that verges on black and it's filled with holo glitter and orange flakies. It's really interesting. I think it's okay to wear any time of year but it'd actually be a really great Halloween color now that I think about it! 

The formula was nice, sort of sheer so I used three coats for full opacity.  I don't own many Sephora by OPI colors because they are not my favorite. Nothing is wrong with them they just don't appeal to me as much as other brands. I like this color a lot though! 



I wanted more bling so I added Essie Carnival over this and it was really pretty in most lighting. But it was difficult to capture. Sorry!


Is this color in your collection? Do you wish it was? Let me know your favorite Sephora by OPI colors!
Prim and Polished