Monday, January 31, 2011

Zoya: Caitlin (Intimate Collection)



Happy Monday everyone! I hope you all had a fantastic weekend and are prepping for a great week. Today I wanted to share a color from Zoya's Intimate Collection. This collection is absolutely gorgeous. These are all my type of colors for sure. I love these muted tones. They're work safe but still a bit edgy. I am in love.




Today I have Caitlin to share with you. Zoya describes this as a smoky purple tinged medium grey. I think that's really accurate. It's a fantastic shade. My sister in law complimented me on it this weekend. I love getting nail compliments.  I love how it's grey but it's purple at the same time. It may seem like you have a dupe in your collection, as we have been seeing a lot of these colors in the last couple of years, but I promise you it's a unique one and worth getting your paws on if the color appeals to you. 

Caitlin is a creme finish which is my favorite kind of finish. I had no issues at all with application. It went on smoothly and I had very little cleanup! 

I can see myself rocking this very often. I love these types of colors and I find them to be sort of on the neutral side so I can wear them with anything!




What do you think of Caitlin? Is this on your must have list for spring? 


Prim and Polished
Disclosure: This item was sent by PR for review. All reviews are 100 % honest. See above for more details.