Monday, January 17, 2011

OPI: Parlez-Vous OPI? (Re-Do)



So today I wanted to show you one of my favorite colors, Parlez-Vous OPI by OPI. I wanted to review this because it was my very first blog post and my photo was AWFUL as I hadn't discovered my macro setting yet haha. I noticed that many readers find my blog by searching for this color on Google so I'd rather they found much better photos so that's why I am reviewing this one again. 

This color is great. It's a medium dusty purple creme color.  I love wearing purples so of course I'd love this one.  The application is great, it's opaque in two coats and goes on smoothly. This is one of my favorite OPI colors for sure. 



So I hope that you enjoyed these updated photos. My original ones were just so horrific I had to do them over to show the true beauty of this color. Do you own this one? How do you like it?
Prim and Polished