Wednesday, January 26, 2011

OPI: Ali's Big Break (Burlesque Collection)





This is OPI's Ali's Big Break, which came out with the Burlesque Collection. it's a gorgeous red with amazing glass like flecks that of course don't show up in the swatches. This color is amazing in person. Honestly the photos, even enlarged just don't do it justice.

I really like the formula on this one. I needed just two coats for opacity which is always a plus. I am getting used to the OPI wide brushes so cleanup isn't as much of an issue as it was for me in the past.

I really think this is a wonderful red color for those of you who don't typically dig the reds. I am sure you know by now I love them!







So what do you think of this amazing red? 



Prim and Polished
Disclosure: This was provided by PR for review. See my policy above for more info.