Thursday, December 23, 2010

China Glaze: Mistletoe Kisses (Tis the Season to be Naughty and Nice)


Hi everyone! I hope you're all having a good week and that your holiday is starting off stress free. I know this time of year things can get hectic so remember to keep calm and think about what Christmas is really all about. Spend time with those who mean the most to you and enjoy the day, however it goes.

I have another color from China Glaze's Tis The Season to be Naughty and Nice collection.  This is Mistletoe Kisses which is a gorgeous pine green with silver glitter.  It looks like a fairytale snow frosted Christmas tree. It's very festive.  It's not my favorite color, it's pretty, don't get me wrong. I like it but I am not in love with it, color wise.  I find most things with silver do not flatter my skintone. That doesn't mean it won't work for you though! 

The formula is great. Like most China Glaze polishes it's just fantastic and there's nothing for me to complain about.  

This was sort of difficult to photograph but I did my best.  




Are you a fan of this one? Do you like it on me? Do you see how silver might not particularly flatter me?

I didn't do my holiday mani yet but I have some fun ideas. What are you wearing on your tips for the holiday!?
Prim and Polished
Disclosure: This product was sent to me by PR. All reviews are done at my discretion and are 100% honest.  Please refer to my disclosure policy above for more information.