Thursday, December 16, 2010

China Glaze: Mommy Kissing Santa (Tis the Season to be Naughty and Nice)

Hi Everyone! I have another lovely holiday color from China Glaze to share with you! This Mommy Kissing Santa from the "Tis the Season to be Naughty and Nice collection. This color is a stunning shimmery sort of garnet color. It's absolutely gorgeous. I tend to enjoy colors like this. I feel like they are really flattering on almost all skin tones and usually work appropriate as well.  It's a great elegant understated color for the holiday but it's also great any time of year. Lovely.


The formula is wonderful, it glides on effortlessly and the finish is really pretty and glossy. You all know I adore China Glaze.



So what do you think? Hit or miss? I love the name of this one by the way. It's too cute!!!! 
Prim and Polished
Disclosure: This product was sent by PR for consideration. All reviews are 100% honest and done at my discretion. Please refer to my policy above.