Thursday, December 2, 2010

The Versatile Blogger Award

The lovely Jacqueline aka FabDiva20 tagged me with The Versatile Blogger award.  Thanks so much Jacqueline. If you haven't checked out her blog run over there and do it, it's fantastic.

THE RULES OF THIS AWARD ARE:
  • Thank and link back to who gave you the award.
  • Share seven things about yourself.
  • Pass it along to seven blogs you've recently discovered and enjoy.




Seven Things About Me:
1. I am an attorney.
2. I am obsessed with Diet Dr. Pepper.
3. I am obsessed with Disney World (I want to go right NOW).
4. I collect rubber duckies and hippos.
5. I HATE the movie A Christmas Story.
6. I have one sibling, a younger sister.
7. I have been a N.O. Saints fan since I was a child  (just bc of their colors when I was little) and now that they finally won a Superbowl I am scared people think I am a bandwagon fan! 

So, now I am going to give this award to 7 blogs I recently discovered
6.  Nail York City
7. Tiana's Place



I'd also like to thank CosmetologySchool.org for considering my blog a good resource. I appreciate it.






Prim and Polished