Thursday, December 30, 2010

OPI: Take the Stage (Burlesque Collection)

Hi everyone! I hope you're having a great week! Here's a color I wore back on Thanksgiving. I thought it was a great color for the fall holiday. Alas it's now almost New Years and I am just getting around to sharing. Sorry!!

This is Take the Stage from OPI's Burlesque collection.  OPI describes this color as "a warm orange spotlight shimmer".  It's a really really pretty burnt orange shimmer. The shimmer colors in this collection are just beautiful. The finish is amazing, the light hits it and it just sparkles but it's not glitter. I don't even know how to describe the finishes in this collection. It's like stained glass or something. Love it! I wish the amazing quality cooperated with the camera.
I had no issues with application. The more I use the wide OPI brush the better I get with it. So stick with it girls. I hated that thing at first and while it's still far from my favorite it's absolutely working much better for me with practice.

  


Are you a fan of this one? 

What are your plans for New Years Eve? Let me know!!!!
Prim and Polished
Disclosure: This product was sent to me by PR. All reviews are honest and done at my discretion. Please refer to my disclosure policy at the top of the page for more info.