Tuesday, December 14, 2010

It's my One Year Blog-iversary! Plus China Glaze: Little Drummer Boy (Tis the Season to be Naughty and Nice)



Hi everyone!!! Today is a special kind of blogging day for me! One year ago today I began this blog and it's become a labor of love for me. I am having so much fun blogging and I especially love interacting with you all. So THANK YOU to all of my followers, old and new! This blog would not be what it is without you. Thanks from the bottom of my heart!!! Love you all! 

I feel like I've come a long way with this blog. When I began I didn't know how to use the macro setting on my camera to get better photos and I really sort of sucked at doing my nails. Along the way I think I have gotten better but I am still learning tips and tricks along the way. Hopefully this time next year I will be even better! Stay tuned!

__________

So today I wanted to share another color from China Glaze's 'Tis the Season to be Naughty and Nice collection. I know I should have gotten these up quicker but I suck.  This is Little Drummer Boy which is a dark navy blue shimmer. It's gorgeous! The shimmer in this is the same color blue as the base is so it's not glaring but it adds enough depth to make it interesting.

The formula, as always with China Glaze is wonderful. I am a China Glaze freak. I think they're just the best! Sometimes when I use other brands for a while and come back to China Glaze I sign with relief upon painting the first nail because it's just so easy to use and comes out as close to flawless as I can get. Love it! 

I love this color but if you're only going to get one dark shimmery blue from China Glaze I have to say Midnight Mission from the Vintage Vixen (Fall) Collection is amazing! I prefer it but that's just me. I  say get them both but if you have to just have one go with that one! 



So there you have it. Blue for the holidays! I suppose it would have worked for Hanukkah but Christmas, not so much LOL. Beautiful nonetheless right? What do you think?
Prim and Polished
Disclosure: This item was sent by PR for consideration. All reviews are done at my discretion and are 100% honest. Please refer to my policy above.