Friday, December 3, 2010

Dollar Tree Find: Borghese: Colosseo Crimson


Happy Friday everyone! Today I wanted to show you a fantastic Dollar Tree find.  I got this little guy in a package with a gorgeous Sally Hansen Prisms color for $1! Can't beat that! This is Colosseo Crimson by Borghese. This is the first Borghese color I have tried and these retail for about $8 in places like CVS. So to get this and another color for just a $1 is insane! 

This color is a bright yellow based red with tons of reddish pink microshimmer. It's a sheer jelly finish so to avoid visible nail line (VNL) you need to do at least 4 coats. I did 4 and it's pretty opaque but in some lighting there is VNL. I love jellies so I do not mind working with them a bit to get them more opaque. 

The polish was easy to work with. The brush is great, it reminds me of the Rimmel Lasting Pro brush. It's flat and wide. I found it easy to apply. I'll probably buy some more from Borghese in the future. 




So what do you think? Think I got a good deal or what? Have any Borghese colors you love that I need in my life? 
Prim and Polished