Monday, December 13, 2010

OPI: Sparkle-icious (Burlesque Collection)



Hello everyone. Can you even believe it's almost Christmas? Wow, where does the time go? Insane. I have a lot of swatching to do! Yikes!

Today I want to share one of the OPI Burlesque glitters with you. This was the one I was looking most forward to, this is Sparkle-icious. It's a beautiful multi colored glitter in a clear base. It's so packed with glitter though that you really only need 3 coats to make it opaque which is great! A glitter that is not a top coat! Yay!!!  The colors I see most in this are gold, blue and purple. It reminds me of Marti Gras! It's absolutely stunning.  

While at first glance you might be thinking this is too similar to Mad as a Hatter but it's not. MAAH has is more silver based and this is more gold based.

In the right lighting this color looks positively molten! The gold makes it. I love gold! I tried my best to capture the color but it's so much prettier in real life than my camera could ever capture I think. 




So did you pick this one up? Are you planning to? I love glitter! This one is really fun!
Prim and Polished
Disclosure: This product was sent to me by PR for consideration. All reviews are done at my discretion and are 100% honest. Please refer to my disclosure policy above.