Friday, December 10, 2010

China Glaze: Mrs. Claus (Tis the Season to be Naughty and Nice)




Happy Friday everyone! I hope you all have a fantastic weekend. Do you have anything fun planned? Tonight I am going to dinner at my parent's house to celebrate my Dad's birthday and tomorrow it's off to my brother in law and sister in law's house for dinner to celebrate my mother in law's birthday. So lots to do.


Today I wanted to show you another beauty from the China Glaze 'Tis the Season to be Naughty and Nice collection. I know I am slow to get these up but I do things at my own pace, so if you've seen this a million times I do apologize. 

This is Mrs. Claus and it is a stunning red with silver glitter. It leans slightly magenta so I'd call it a soft red. I didn't think I'd love this on me but I do! It's really quite beautiful. The glitter is fantastic and really makes the nails shine. I wish I had more sunshine when I swatched because that was difficult to capture. I think it's just perfect for the holiday season and I adore the name!!!

Formula wise once again China Glaze does not disappoint. I really adore their polishes and this is no exception. Went on easily, opaque with just 2 coats. Lovely.

You can get this color alone but it's also included in several of the gift sets China Glaze released with this collection. It's in the one that includes the fabulous Peppermint Oil. Yum! So that's awesome for a stocking stuffer.



So is this festive enough for you? Did you pick it up? Will you? Let me know!!! Thanks for reading and have a wonderful weekend!!!
Prim and Polished

Disclosure: This product was sent to me by PR for consideration. All reviews are done at my discretion and are 100% honest. Please refer to my disclosure statement above.