Wednesday, December 1, 2010

China Glaze: Jolly Holly & Party Hearty (Tis the Season to be Naughty and Nice)



Hi everyone! Today I have two more colors from China Glaze's Tis' the Season to be Naughty & Nice  collection.  I forgot to take photos of the labels, sorry! Also, I apologize for the pics, I swatched these right after my stupid nail broke. I hate looking at it but I guess an ugly swatch is better than no swatch. So sorry though! 

Jolly Holly is described as a "forest green shimmer" and I agree. It's a stunning deep green with tons of shimmer. Like I mentioned before with the fall Vintage Vixen Collection I personally think China Glaze has really mastered the shimmer polish. I feel like they are just a great formula; easy to work with, no brush strokes, lovely. 


Now, my favorite of the collection is Party Hearty! This color is Christmas in a bottle and it looks good over almost any color. For Christmas I plan to layer this over Snow from this collection because I have seen swatches of that combo and it's stunning. 

This color consists of green and gold glitter with red chunky glitter. The red glitter is gorgeous! I love it. If you're to get one polish from this collection I think this is the one to get for sure! 


So did you grab these two polishes? Are you as in love with Party Hearty as I am?
Prim and Polished
Disclosure: This product was sent to me by PR. All reviews are honest and done at my discretion. Please refer to my disclosure policy at the top of the page for more info.