Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Color Club: Gossip Column



Color Club's "Gossip Column" is a medium toned blue creme from the Rebel Debutante collection. It's actually a pretty unique shade of blue in my opinion. (See some basic comparisons below). It's slighty "dusty" which is a quality I like in colors.


The formula of this polish is fantastic. It's SUPER pigmented and if you're precise with application I think you can totally get opaque coverage in one coat. I used two coats to even out my application. Being that it's so pigmented it's on the thick side so it can be slightly tricky to work with but if you're a careful polisher you'll be fine, I didn't find it frustrating at all.




Just to compare the colors a bit. The Pure Ice color is a true royal blue and the China Glaze shade leans toward Aqua. I just wanted to show you where on the spectrum "Gossip Column" lies. Hope this helps.



So are you a fan of blue nails? I am! My husband always likes them too for some reason. What do you think about "Gossip Column"?

Prim and Polished

Disclosure: "Gossip Column" was furnished to me by Color Club (Forsythe Cosmetic Group) for consideration. All reviews published on this blog are at my own discretion. Please refer to my Disclosure Policy.

8 comments:

Oh, it's a gorgeus shade! So want this one :)
And it looks great on you!

Thanks Biba! I actually have a room in my house in this color. LOL I love it. It's almost the exact color of the walls ha

I am a "blue nail" whore..i love blue polish! The color club color reminds me of the blue from OPI's Hong Kong collection, are they close? I may have to add the CC to my Trans Design order. :)

Me too Jackie, blues always look so flattering I think. I think this is close to the OPI color. I don't have that one though :( But it does look close in the swatches for sure!!

Pretty!! I don't think I could pull it off quite as well as you do though.

Vanessa, I always thought that about blues but I promise they are so wearable it's so strange!

I really like this shade on you Gina!! =D